For ages, K-beauty products have been dominating the globe.
Their sheet masks are trendy these days.
But currently, J-beauty products are following the former’s footsteps and now are equal competition.
Japan is a land of exotic beauty, and Japanese beauty, also abbreviated as J-beauty, is currently the talk of the town in the States.
The essence of J-beauty is to treat the skin with utmost gentle care.
There is a lot of buzz and claims about Tatcha, a Japan-inspired skincare line, and to know if the claims are valid or not, we present an unbiased version of the best Tatcha Skin Care Reviews.
The Japanese beauty secret is no longer a secret; modern technology and the internet make everything open now and accessible.
Many beauty brands follow the secret and try to improve the beauty standard in the global beauty industry.
If you need skin similar to Japanese women that never age, then you are at the right spot.
Among the dozens of J-Beauty-inspired skincare brands, let’s see whether Tatcha is the pick for you or not.
You Might Also Like: Esqido Eyeliner Reviews | The Best Eyeliner Of 2021?
Tatcha Skin Care Reviews | The Best J-Beauty Inspired Skincare Line?
Usually, skincare lines result from the owner’s need to give the public some products that generate good results.
But, this is not the case for Tatcha. In 2009, Vicky Tsai, being fed of her skin problems, decided to create something to help her and all the women.
She devoted her time learning and studying the Japanese beauty botanicals.
Based in Tokyo, the Tatcha Institute is led by innovative and hardworking scientists committed to creating timeless beauty.
Tatcha skincare’s principle is based on the 200-year old Japanese Beauty manuscripts.
A team of scientists, geisha, and cultural advisors from Kyoto, Tatcha has a two-fold principle; gentleness and effectiveness.
The products have the goodness of botanicals, and they heal the skin from within and lead to healthy skin that glows radiantly.
What started due to personal reasons slowly started to get famous, and within no time, Tatcha’s popularity reached its peak.
From Meghan Markle to many Hollywood celebrities, Tatcha is everyone’s favorite.
The main point to brag about is that the Tatcha skincare products have an aesthetic packaging that can blow up everyone’s mind and make them fall with it.
Also, Tatcha is devoted to children’s education and provides diverse books to the underprivileged communities in the States.
Tatcha has several beauty products, and most of them are cult-favorite, and to cut your effort, we have compiled information about the best-rated Tatcha Skincare products.
The Best Of Tatcha Skin Care
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist
A face mist is often not considered a vital skincare product.
The revitalizing formula of Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist refreshes the skin and makes it glow.
The fast-absorbing formula of the mist does not disturb the skin and instantly mixes into the skin and leaves the skin moisturized.
In short, the Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist is a spray-on moisturizer.
It is infused with herbs to keep your skin hydrated and away from inflammation.
You can use the Dewy Skin Mist before or after makeup.
Along with keeping the skin hydrated throughout the day, it imparts a subtle glow to the skin.
The hero ingredient of the Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist is Hadasei-3, Tatcha’s proprietary complex that includes double-fermented Uji Green Tea, Akita Rice, and Mozuku Algae.
The Japanese Uji Green Tea has several anti-aging benefits.
It detoxifies the skin and helps t rid excess oil, sebum, dirt, etc.
The fermented Akita Rice is the Japanese women’s secret of being beautiful and looking young.
The nourishing effect of the Akita Rice makes the skin soft and eliminates every sign of dryness.
Mozuku Algae increases the cell turnover and helps to moisturize the skin deeply.
The face mist formulation also contains Hyaluronic Acid and Amino Acids that are well known for their profound hydrating effect.
- A SILKY, FINE MIST moisturizer that can be used under or over makeup for dewy glowing skin anytime, anywhere.
- MIST on this spray moisturizer for a boost of soothing hydration and a luminous complexion. Formulated with more than 20 percent botanical oils and humectants that leave skin dewy. A proprietary complex of Okinawa Red Algae and hyaluronic acid delivers highly efficient hydration to the skin, acting as the ultimate moisture magnet.
- INFUSED with Hadasei-3 Complex, a trinity of Japanese anti-aging superfoods—green tea, rice and algae—that restores youthful radiance.
Perks Of This Face Mist
- Prevents signs of premature aging
- Increases cell turnover
- Moisturizes the skin
- Weightless formula
- Refreshes the skin
- Revitalizing scent
- Leaves the skin dewy
- One can use it with makeup
Drawbacks Of This Face Mist
- Has added fragrance
Tatcha The Water Cream
The Water Cream is Tatcha’s best-selling cream that has been featured in many beauty magazines. The gel-based cream gets absorbed into the skin without feeling greasy.
The cream hosts several nutrients that are essential for healthy skin. The packaging of the cream is done in a beautiful jar that’s pleasing to the eye.
It clarifies and refines the texture of the skin. The anti-aging benefits of the cream increase the skin’s natural turnover, and it has a light-refreshing formula that helps the skin look young and beautiful forever.
The Water Cream can be used as day cream and night cream, and it instantly makes the skin look plump. The water retention properties of the skin attract moisture from outside and lock it within the top layer of the skin.
The best part of the Water Cream is that it has 24 karat Gold infused to enhance the look of the face.
- OIL-FREE: This oil-free, water cream releases a burst of skin-improving Japanese nutrients, powerful botanicals and optimal hydration for pure, poreless skin.
- PROVIDES NUTRIENT-RICH, BALANCED HYDRATION: Unique water-burst cream breaks upon application to deeply deliver treatment benefits, hydrating without leaving skin sticky or greasy.
- CLARIFIES AND REFINES skin with pure, powerful Japanese botanicals: Japanese Wild Rose visibly tightens pores and smoothes skin texture. Japanese Leopard Lily helps control excess oil and clarify skin by encouraging natural skin turnover.
Like almost all the Tatcha skincare products, The Water Cream also includes the Hadasei-3 complex. The protein-enriched blend of three antioxidants increases the collagen production of the skin.
This, in turn, accounts for a better elasticity of the skin. It makes the skin look soft, smooth, and healthy. Japanese Wild Rose, traditionally used as a medicine, is rich in antioxidants.
It is used to balance the skin, and its non-comedogenic effect does not clog the pores. It improves blood circulation and adds a shine to the face.
Found in the hillside of Japan, the Japanese Leopard Lily is popularly known as the “Flower of Kyoto.” It helps to minimize the excess oil production and does not clog the pores.
Perks Of This Face Cream
- Hosts several skin-soothing botanicals
- Useable as a day and night cream
- Dermatologist tested
- Works well on normal skin
- Controls the oil production
- A good moisturizer
- Lightweight texture
- Cooling effect on the skin
Drawbacks Of This Face Cream
- Does not absorb quickly into the skin
Tatcha The Silk Peony Melting Eye Cream
The eyes are the most beautiful part of the human body, and it is necessary to maintain the beautifulness of the eye.
The silk formula of the Melting Eye Cream melts within seconds of application and bans the signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, etc.
It exactly melts into the skin and looks natural. The Tatcha The Silk Peony Melting Eye Cream is enriched in essential nutrients that create a moisture barrier near the skin of our eye.
Also, it adds firmness and elasticity to the eye. It removes blemishes and hyperpigmentation and improves the tone of the skin.
Ideally, You are recommended to apply this eye cream before makeup to lock the makeup in place. It does not irritate the eye and has a pretty natural look.
Hadasei-3 Complex, a blend of three antioxidants such as Uji Green Tea, Akita Rice, and Mozuku Algae.
Uji Green Tea is famous for its detoxifying abilities, Akita rice has water retention properties, and Mozuku Algae is probably the best botanical moisturizer.
Tatcha’s Silk Peony Melting Eye Cream features the Japanese White Peony Extract, native to Japan.
The White Peony extract helps strengthen the skin’s barrier and reduces dryness from the skin around the eye. It does not irritate sensitive eyes. Silk Extract includes proteins that are equivalent to amino acids.
The lightweight formula of the silk extract does not weigh down the skin and adds nourishment to the skin.
- NOURISHING EYE CREAM that melts to release a double shield of hydration with line-smoothing liquid silk and moisture-locking Japanese White Peony for youthful, radiant eyes. Ideal for prepping the eye area before makeup application.
- SMOOTHS & BLURS: Cushiony balm designed for comfort around the delicate eye area melts upon application to release a powerful moisturizing elixir with liquid silk. Blurs the look of fine lines and wrinkles, helping skin resemble the soft, smooth, natural radiance of pure silk.
- HYDRATION: A complete silk protein forms a protective veil of moisture on top of skin. Japanese White Peony helps support skin’s natural barrier function to seal in moisture.
Perks Of This Eye Cream
- Improves the skin barrier
- Silk-like formula
- Does not weigh down the skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Blurs the signs of aging
- Instantly melts into the skin
- Hydrates and moisturizes the skin
Drawbacks Of This Eye Cream
- Includes Silica, a skin-irritating ingredient
Tatcha Violet-C Brightening Serum
Vitamin C is a great way to enhance the radiance of the face. Tatcha Violet-C Brightening Serum is unlike any other Vitamin C serum that clogs the pore or adds bumps to the skin.
The serum is water-based, and, in a second, it gets absorbed by the skin. It removes dryness from the face. The serum is dermatologist tested, and it does not include oil, fragrance, etc.
The serum gently makes the skin tone even, and it preps the skin for other makeup. It removes the mark of any spots, acne and brightens the face.
The Brightening Serum lightens the skin complexion, and it does not make the skin dry by stripping the face’s natural oil.
The serum is an ideal way to refresh the dull face. Added to this, Tatcha Violet-C Brightening Serum also eliminates the signs of aging.
- 20% VITAMIN C + 10% AHA SERUM with pure ingredients and gentle strength that helps soften, smooth and brighten for more radiant, even-toned skin. Oil-free. Fragrance-free. Ideal for all skin types.
- TWO TYPES OF VITAMIN C and stabilized by antioxidant-rich Japanese beautyberry helps reveal a translucent, youthful glow.
- RESURFACE DULL, UNEVEN SKIN: gentle yet effective acids remove debris and the buildup of dead skin cells for smooth, radiant skin. Derived from seven fruits: apple, grapefruit, orange, lemon, lime, hawthorn, and jujube.
The serum includes 20% Vitamin C and Japanese Beautyberry. Vitamin C has a 20% concentration, to set which is enough for a serum.
Vitamin C has skin lightening properties, and it lightens the skin complexion. It makes the skin clear and brighter by removing the dead skin cells from the top layer of the skin.
The main work of the Japanese Beautyberry is to reduce the melanin production of the skin.
The antioxidants present in it limit the oxidative damages of the skin and further prevents the skin from getting damaged. Also, it stabilizes the effect of Vitamin C and maximizes its effect.
The AHA expanded as Alpha Hydroxy Acid makes way for skin regeneration. It exfoliates the skin and removes the dead skin cells from the top layer of the skin.
It improves the texture of the skin, and by providing essential nutrients, it makes the skin healthy. It enhances the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
The Japanese Angelica Root fades any spots from the face and makes the skin tone clear.
Perks Of This Serum
- Brightens the complexion
- Free of parabens
- Dermatologist tested
- Gets absorbed into the skin
- Enriched in botanicals
- Exfoliates the skin
- Does not hamper the natural oil of the skin
Drawbacks Of This Serum
- Runny, watery texture
Tatcha The Rice Polish Deep
Rice, in Asian countries, has been used for ages as a deep exfoliator.
The Rice Polish is a water-activated exfoliator that cleanses the skin and washes away excess oil, dead skin cells, blackheads, dirt, makeup residue, etc.
Generally, the dead skin cells build up and get deposited in the top layer of the skin, making the complexion dull. By removing these dead cells, the exfoliator clears and brightens the complexion.
The Rice Wash may seem complex to use, but it is effortless. Simply pour some amount of powder and add water to it. Mix it well and scrub it on your face.
After exfoliating, the skin becomes baby smooth, supple, and soft. It clears the pores without irritating them.
Tatcha’s Rice Polish has four unique variants: Deep, Classic, Gentle, and Calming.
Japanese Rice Bran is the hero of the Rice Wash. It is rich in Vitamins, Minerals, and other essential nutrients that protect the skin.
Rice also de-tans the skin and further prevents the skin from getting tanned. It exfoliates the skin and leaves it brighter and smoother.
Japanese Wild Rose is rich in Vitamins A, C, and E and reduces melanin production while controlling the skin’s excess oil production. It supports the skin’s natural barrier and helps to strengthen it.
Papaya Extract is included to reduce skin inflammation. It is also associated with the collagen production of the skin.
It is suitable for moisturizing the skin as it has water retention properties.
- WATER-ACTIVATED EXFOLIANT of nourishing Japanese Rice Bran that transforms to a creamy foam for smooth, polished skin with a healthy glow.
- GIVE YOUR SKIN A NEW BEGINNING through non-abrasive exfoliation and pure Japanese ingredients delivered in a cloud-like foam. Finely ground rice bran and papaya enzymes promote natural skin turnover to instantly reveal a smooth, makeup-ready canvas.
- PH NEUTRAL amino acid base formula provides effective cleansing without stripping skin of essential moisture or breaking the skin’s barrier function, leaving skin baby-soft and supple. Hadasei-3, a trio of Japanese superfoods - green tea, rice and algae - helps restore healthy-looking, youthful radiance.
Perks Of This Powder
- Activated by water and turns creamy
- Gentle on the skin
- Detoxifies the skin
- Makes the skin tone even
- Has a skin brightening effect
- Four variants that differ according to the skin’s sensitivity
- Removes dead skin cells
- Includes many vitamins
- Gently cleanses the skin
- Seals moisture in the skin
- Restores the youthful look
Drawbacks Of This Powder
- Includes Papaya which may cause side effects for people who are allergic to it
Tatcha The Silk Powder
For a smooth coverage like that of Silk, Tatcha Silk Powder perfectly fits the criteria. It has a lightweight, breathable, natural coverage that doesn’t feel heavy.
The talc-free powder is finely formulated to set well onto the skin.
The main aim of the powder is to act as a finisher to set the makeup, and it locks the makeup to prevent it from getting off due to sweat or UV rays.
The Silk Powder can control excess oil to prevent the face from looking sweaty. The Silk Powder minimizes the appearance of fine lines, pores, wrinkles and makes a face look pretty clear.
Also, the powder helps to shield the face from blue light and other environmental aggressors.
- SILK POWDER: A talc-free, protective setting powder that helps makeup last longer, blurs pores, cocoons skin against blue light and pollution, and provides a translucent, soft-radiant finish.
- LONG-LASTING: Helps makeup last 8 hours. Instant and all day shine control. Shields blue light and pollution particles, which may cause wrinkles and dark spots
- IMPROVE: Skin texture the appearance of pores, the appearance of fine lines, skin radiance.
Sericin and Fibroin, the two Silk ingredients, are the hero of the Silk Powder. They are rich in amino acids and ensure complete skin hydration without weighing them down.
The Silk Extracts improve the resilience of the skin. The extracts do not weigh down the face and create a protective shield that ensures complete skin protection.
The Japanese Pearl Powder has been an integral part of the Japanese Beauty Culture. It adds a healthy radiance to the face.
Due to its anti-aging benefits, the face looks relatively younger than it is. It does not let the skin blemish and improve the skin’s collagen production.
The antioxidants present in the powder protect the skin from blue light, which penetrates deeper than UV rays.
Perks Of This Powder
- Suitable for all skin types
- Dermatologist tested
- Does not have any synthetic fragrance
- Lightweight, natural finish
- Anti-aging benefits
- Helps to add radiance to the face
- Adds a subtle glow on the face
Drawbacks Of This Powder
- The powder does not look natural for ivory skin tone
Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil
Generally, people use two products for removing their makeup and cleansing their face.
But, to lessen your burden, Tatcha has combined both and brought to you the Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil.
Just because the name suggests, oil does not necessarily mean that it is an oil that will make a face more oily. This is a cleanser with moisturizing properties to make your face moisturized.
It is very gentle and strips everything from the face, even waterproof makeup. But this does not mean that the cleanser will strip away the face’s natural oil.
The most loved part of the cleanser is that it does not leave behind any chalky or white residue. Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil does not contain any mineral oil, and it is suitable for all skin types.
As the name suggests, the key ingredient of the cleanser is Japanese Camellia Oil, also known as Tsubaki.
Camellia Oil is the most lightweight oil and is much more potent than Olive Oil. It is a powerhouse of Vitamin A, B, D, E, and Omega Fatty Acids 3, 6, and 9.
All these are widely known for their moisturizing and hydrating effects as they penetrate deeper into the skin and hydrate the skin from within.
Hadasei- 3 Complex, the blend of Uji Green Tea, Akita Rice, and Mozuku Algae, is featured in the Cleansing Oil. This trio is an antioxidant rich superfood that is crafted to plump the skin.
It gently hydrates and nourishes the surface of the skin.
- THIS 2-IN-1 makeup remover and cleanser of Camellia Oil gently melts away impurities, even waterproof makeup, leaving behind pure, silky soft skin.
- THOROUGHLY CLEANSES the skin without stripping it of its natural moisture, leaving skin balanced and nourished. It does not contain mineral oil, so the liquid emulsifies completely and leaves no oily residue. Ideal for all skin types.
- JAPANESE CAMELLIA OIL (Tsubaki): Richer in oleic acid than olive oil and an excellent source of Vitamins A, B, D and E and nourishing Omegas 3, 6, and 9, this featherweight botanical oil has been prized in Asia for centuries for its superb moisturizing and antioxidant activity.
Perks Of This Cleansing Oil
- Formulated without any mineral oil
- 2 in one; makeup remover and cleanser
- Washes away dirt, makeup, and oil from the face
- Balances the skin’s pH value
- Cooling effect
- Rich in antioxidants
- Protects the skin from aging
Drawbacks Of This Cleansing Oil
- High price for a cleanser
- Has added fragrance
Tatcha The Deep Cleanse
An award-winning cleanser, the Tatcha Deep Cleanse is a bestselling product of the Tatcha skincare line. The Deep Cleanse is a daily cleanser lathered to create foam to exfoliate the skin.
It washes away everything from the face, from dirt, grime, oil, dead skin cells to stubborn makeup particles.
The formulation of the cleanser is gentle enough to unclog the pore and tighten it. It is clinically tested to be safe on all skin types.
The botanical extracts in the cleanser deeply cleanse the skin, nourish the skin, and add firmness. The ingredients in the cleanser condition the face to make it buttery smooth.
Also, it exfoliates the face, which means it unclogs the pores. It makes the face cleaner, brighter, and smoother.
It has a subtle smell and does not irritate the skin.
- A DAILY GEL CLEANSER with natural fruit exfoliant that deeply but gently lifts impurities and unclogs pores, while leaving skin soft and hydrated.
- OIL-FREE GEL lathers into a creamy foam to lift away dirt, oil and impurities without over-drying. It cleanses with amino acids derived from silk gentle enough for even the most delicate skin, leaving skin soft, refreshed and comfortably hydrated.
- THE FORMULA HARNESSES the power of the Japanese Luffa fruit, a natural beauty multi-tasker beloved by Japanese women for centuries. Ground fibers from the fruit exfoliate, helping to turn over dead skin cells, deeply purifying & decongesting pores, while the fruit extract beautifies and conditions skin.
The Japanese Luffa Fruit is much loved by Japanese women, both its lovely fragrance and skin smoothening benefits.
It acts as a purifier and detoxifies the skin. The extract of the Japanese Luffa Fruit nourishes and conditions the skin.
It removes the dead skin cells from the skin’s top layer and makes the skin brighten and shine. The Japanese Wild Rose is used as a medicine in East Asia to calm the skin.
It has anti-inflammatory benefits that calm and soothe the inflamed skin and prevent it from getting inflamed. It has a fruity scent and is rich in antioxidants, thus minimizing oxidative damage on the skin.
Japanese Leopard Lily, harvested in the hillside of Japan, helps increase cell turnover. It has soothing skin abilities, which make the skin soft and supple.
It controls the oil and sebum production and minimizes it to a certain extent.
Perks Of This Cleanser
- Fruity scent
- Conditions the skin
- Hydrates and nourishes the skin
- Controls the skin’s oil production
- Botanical extracts
- Deep-cleanses the face
- Excellent moisturizer
Drawbacks Of This Cleanser
- Includes added fragrance
Tatcha The Silk Canvas Primer
The Silk Canvas Primer by Tatcha has a balm-like texture that glides nicely onto the skin. The oil-free formula minimizes the appearance of fine lines, pores, and wrinkles.
This multitasker primer makes your skin feel smooth like silk. The primer repairs the damaged cells, and it increases cell reproduction.
It regenerates healthy cells to make a face look flawless. The primer removes hyperpigmentation and makes the skin tone even.
The primer has anti-pollution ingredients that control and prevent the skin from getting damaged due to environmental aggressors.
It has a moisturizing effect, and the bonus point is that it does not make the skin look or feel chalky. Also, you can use the primer everywhere, on your face, eyes, even lips.
It features the Hadasei-3 Complex, the holy trio of Uji Green Tea, Akita Rice, and Mozuku Algae.
Uji Green Tea is a powerhouse of antioxidants that reduce the damage done on the skin due to UV rays and excessive exposure to sun rays.
It makes the skin clear by decreasing the marks of the spots. Akita Rice is fermented and used in the Silk Canvas Primer that detoxifies the skin.
It exfoliates the skin but does not strip the skin’s natural moisture. It adds shine to the face and makes it glow.
Mozuku Algae is rich in Amino Acids that are well known for their hydrating properties. The Algae is lightweight, and by penetrating deeper into the skin, they make the skin heal from within.
- VELVETY PRIMING BALM of pressed silk smooths and makes makeup last longer while keeping it out of skin, helping to minimize clogged pores and breakouts. This multi tasking skin protecting, makeup perfecting primer for face, eyes and lips.
- BLURS: Silk extracts feel nourishing on skin and instantly diminish the look of pores, fines lines and imperfections for the perfect canvas before makeup. PRIMES: Silk powder makes makeup glide on more evenly and last longer, minimizing excess shine with a soft focus finish.
- PROTECTS: Protective barrier derived from botanicals acts as a barrier between makeup and skin, helping to minimize clogged pores that can lead to breakouts. Anti pollution natural active ingredients fight immediate attack from environmental stressors and help support the skin's barrier function to act anst future attack, visibly reducing the appearance of wrinkles and dullness.
Perks Of This Primer
- Adds shine to the face
- Strengthens the skin’s natural barrier
- Repairs skin’s cellular damage
- Decreases oxidative damages
- Moisturizing and hydrating benefits
- Multipurpose; Can be used on the face, eyes, and lips
- Fades away every type of spot and marks
- Enhances the look of the face
- Restores the youthful radiance of the face
Drawbacks Of This Primer
Tatcha The Essence
The point between cleansing and applying other skincare products is very crucial. This is where you should use Tatcha The Essence.
This cult-favorite is one of the most loved and purchased products of Tatcha as it has anti-aging benefits that restore the resilience of the skin. It adds firmness to the skin and prevents it from getting soggy.
The Essence adds to collagen production, which is the building block of the skin. It gives a structure to the face, and according to reports, if used delicately, it can improve the look of the face.
It attracts moisture from the air and hydrates the dry skin. Although it is suitable for every skin type, it works best for dry, aged skin. This fragrance-free essence plumps the skin and lifts its appearance.
- PURE, 98.7% Hadasei-3, a concentrate of nourishing Green Tea, Rice and Algae, Japan's three essential nutrients for skin health and youthful radiance.
- SMOOTHING & RESURFACING: The natural fermentation of these nutrients produces lactic acid, helping to increase cell turnover for improved skin texture and a smooth luster.
- PLUMPING HYDRATION: Instantly doubles skin's natural moisture content, above and beyond the results from a moisturizer, softening & plumping fine lines & wrinkles.
Although The Essence contains many beneficial ingredients, its hero is the Hadasei- 3 complexes, the Tatcha’s proprietary complex.
It features the goodness of fermented antioxidants such as Uji Green Tea, Akita Rice, and Mozuku Algae. Uji Green Tea delivers essential nutrients to the skin and makes the skin soft like a flower petal.
The anti aging benefits of Uji Green Tea protect the skin from premature aging. It smoothes the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, crow’s feet, etc.
Akita Rice is rich in antioxidants which slows down the aging process. It improves the skin’s elasticity and helps to improve skin tone.
Mozuku Algae has water retention and renewal properties. It is excellent for dry skin as it can attract moisture from the air to keep it hydrated for long.
Perks Of This Essence
- Formulated without parabens and fragrance
- Dermatologist tested
- Diminishes the appearance of pores
- Reduces wrinkles, fine lines, etc
- Hydrating and moisturizing
- Improves the skin tone
- Water renewal properties
- Increases skin’s elasticity
- Adds resilience to the skin
Drawbacks Of This Essence
- Takes time to show results
Tatcha Kissu Lip Mask
Just as winter approaches, everyone’s lip gets flaky and dry. Tatcha Kissu Lip Mask is a unique lip mask that made headlines when Jennifer Anniston promoted it on her Instagram page.
The lip mask locks in moisture in the lips and prevents them from getting dry, flaky, or chapped. It has a subtle tint to make your lips shine.
The lip mask has a long-lasting effect that can last overnight and is dermatologist tested with a pleasant peachy scent.
The lip mask’s lightweight, innovative gel texture is easy to apply as it comes with an applicator, which means that you don’t have to worry about getting your fingertips messy.
The Lip Mask features a Japanese Peach Extract, which helps repair damaged lips and calm irritated lips. It is rich in Vitamin C and lightens the skin tone of the lips.
Japanese Camellia Oil is rich in Vitamin A, B, D, and E. It helps to seal and lock moisture in the lips. It helps treat the chapped lips and prevents them from getting chapped shortly.
Japanese Camellia Oil stimulates collagen production and results in fuller and plumper lips. Hadasei- 3 Complex, the unique mix of fermented antioxidants such as Uji Green Tea, Akita Rice, and Mozuku Algae, is also used in the lip mask.
It prevents the lips from getting dark due to UV rays. Also, it does not let the lips get dry and flaky.
- RESTORES: A leave-on jelly treatment of squalane and Japanese peach that restores lips to full lushness.
- ELEGANT: non-sticky jelly melts into skin and layers on to comfort, hydrate, and lock in moisture.
- PLUMPS the look of fine lines and wrinkles for a supple, firm look.
Perks Of This Lip Mask
- Does not let the lips get dry
- Treats chapped lips
- Reduces flakiness of the lips
- Adds a tint to the lips
- Moisturizes the lips
- Has a peach flavor
- Dermatologist tested
- Includes an applicator
Drawbacks Of This Lip Mask
- Has a sticky formula
Tatcha Skin Care Before and After | Customer Reviews
About Rice Wash, Natalie says, “I once read somewhere that Fermented Rice Water is good for skin and hair. When I started using Rice Wash, I noticed visible changes in my face. After exfoliating my face, my face always felt soft and smooth. I have sensitive skin, and most of the time, my face reacts to everything I use except this one. Thankfully, I got nothing after using this one. I feel even if the wash is expensive, it does what it claims.”
Sophie says about the Tatcha Kissu Lip Mask, “I love lip balms; I can never trade it with a lip mask. However, I did it with Tatcha Kissu Lip Mask. I am absolutely in love with the lip mask. It is expensive, I agree. But the quantity is enough to last for a few months if used well. The lip mask has made my lips plump and fuller. Also, my lips do not get dry now.”
FAQs | Tatcha Skin Care Reviews
Where can I purchase Tatcha Skincare products?
You can easily purchase Tatcha skincare products from any online e-commerce website such as Amazon. Also, you can buy the products from Tatcha’s official website, which offers easy return and replacement policies.
Is Tatcha a luxury brand?
Yes, Tatcha is a luxury brand as most of its products are overpriced compared to others.
Is Tatcha clean?
All the products of Tatcha are dermatologist tested and formulated without parabens, mineral oil, and cruelty-free. However, some of the products contain fragrances that can trigger skin irritations.
Closure | Tatcha Skin Care Reviews
Finally, we are at the end of the Tatcha Skin Care Reviews. To sum up, Tatcha is a luxurious brand based on the Japanese secret of staying beautiful and looking young even at sixty.
Made with Tsai’s learning of Japanese beauty manuscripts, Tatcha skincare products are famous among the masses for their effectiveness.
The hero of the products is Hadasei- 3 Complex, the trademarked and unique mix of fermented antioxidants such as Uji Green Tea, Akita Rice, and Mozuku Algae. Tatcha celebrates aging.
They boost the skin’s collagen production, increase skin’s elasticity, improve skin’s texture, and lighten its tone. In a nutshell, the products are responsible for healthier skin that never ages.
However, the products also have quite a few limitations. As the products are pricey, not everyone can afford them, limiting the brand’s reach.
Also, some of the products contain added fragrance which may add a pleasant smell but can be dangerous for the skin, especially for dry skin. Even with added fragrance, some people love the products.
This is skincare, tricky, as everyone’s skin is different. Now, it’s on you to decide whether to buy the products or not. We hope our review was helpful.
If you have any doubts or questions, we are open to them. You can leave your queries in the comment box, and we will get back to you at the earliest.