Having perfect skin is the ultimate beauty goal of every woman. But is there any specific brand that guarantees you to achieve this goal? Science says 100% efficient and perfect is an illusion. So is the case with our skin. 100% flawless skin might be an illusion, but healthy skin is indeed attainable for all. Finding a brand that vouches to give you just that might be your new hunt. But, is Urban Skin Rx the brand which stands true to its claims of providing you that healthy skin you’re looking for remains a doubt. To help you find out the same, here are the authentic Urban Skin Rx reviews. Let’s dig in!
With the clock clicking so fast and an endless to-do list, we hardly have the time to pamper and care for ourselves. What we need is a one-stop solution for all our skin troubles. Urban Skin Rx claims to be your best option in such a case. But is it effective? Will it deliver the desired results? What if it has its side effects? This review will clear the fog for you.
You Might Like: Napoleon Perdis Reviews 2021 | Should You Try It?
Urban Skin Rx Reviews • Fact or Fiction?
After a long era of brands endorsing ‘the white or the fair skin’ regime, Urban Skin Rx presents itself as a brand that comes with a ray of hope and talks about inclusion by providing skin products for every tone, and not just ways to turn the darker ones lighter. Instead of professing ways to be beautiful, it concentrates on confidence being the real beauty.
Urban Skin Rx professes to work for people with any color of skin – fair, olive, brown, or black. The brand has a solution for if acute acne is what’s causing you trouble or you want to have an even skin tone. If you’re allergic to a particular ingredient, Urban Skin Rx has various products for you to choose from and see what fits you best. In such a case, an unbiased review of its top-rated products seems to be necessary to find out if all the glitters are gold or not.
Best Urban Skin Rx Products 2021
Urban Skin Rx Ingredients
Ingredients are the determining factor when it comes to choosing the perfect product. Keeping this in mind, here is a list of the main ingredients used in the products of Urban Skin Rx:
Retinol: Rich in Vitamin A, Retinol is one of the best skincare ingredients. It helps treat acne, fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, uneven skin texture, melasma, and other hyperpigmentation problems. People using retinol-rich products may sometimes experience dry and irritated skin. Redness, itchiness, and peeling skin are rare side effects.
Vitamin C: Vitamin C is the magic ingredient for healthy skin. It helps brighten the skin, smoothes wrinkles, protects from sunburns, reduces dark circles, helps fade hyperpigmentation, promotes collagen production, and cures acne.
Niacinamide: Niacin is a form of vitamin B-3 and is an essential nutrient. It helps minimize redness, blotchiness, and pore appearance. It also helps regulate oil, protects against sun damage, treats hyperpigmentation, minimizes fine lines and wrinkles, protects against oxidative stress, and treats acne. People with preexisting allergies may experience an allergic reaction. You must always consult your doctor before going for it.
Glycolic Acid: Glycolic acid fights acne and also helps in getting rid of dead skin cells. It moisturizes the skin and keeps it smooth. It also has antioxidant and antibacterial properties, which enhance the appearance of the skin. However, some people might experience swelling, itching, and a burning sensation as side effects. For people with dry skin, glycolic acid gets too irritating on the skin.
Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid occurs naturally in your body and is responsible for your plump and hydrated look. It acts as an anti-aging and anti-wrinkling ingredient that helps moisturize your skin, speed the healing of your wounds, increase skin elasticity, and treat eczema and facial redness.
Urban Skin Rx Product Reviews
The cascade of Urban Skin Rx Products entails serums, moisturizers, night treatments, enzyme masks, oils, pads, and more to conform to a diversity of skin types. To help you figure out what’ll suit you best, here are the top-rated products with their ingredients, benefits, and other cool features.
Dermapeel Smooth and Glow Treatment
The Dermapeel Smooth and Glow Treatment is recommended for those who love a relaxing spa treatment but don’t have the time to have one. It is an easy-to-use, at-home peel pad that fights the problems of uneven skin tone. It helps you get rid of uneven skin tone and fine lines. Not only does this formula heal breakouts and make fine lines disappear, but it also exfoliates the skin to remove dead skin cells and minute facial hair.
Why Should You Buy The Dermapeel Smooth and Glow Treatment?
- Makes your skin even tone.
- Helps you get rid of fine lines, blemishes, and large pores.
- Aids in the exfoliation of the dead skin cells and removal of facial hair.
- Makes your skin softer and healthier.
- Some customers complained of redness, dryness, stinging or burning sensations, and slight swelling
- Not suitable for pregnant or nursing mothers and people having eczema, rosacea or severe, cystic acne
Urban Skin Rx Hydrafirm Serum Reviews
The Hydrating+Brightening Serum by Urban Skin Rx is made ideal for people suffering from oily and acne-prone skin. It is instilled with hydrating serums, which help you get rid of the visible signs of aging. Designed to keep your skin hydrated, it also gives it an even skin tone. The product also prevents your pores from clogging. People with dull skin, uneven skin tone, fine lines, dehydrated, oily, or rough skin have seen to benefit after using this product.
Why Should You Buy the Hydrafirm+Brightening Serum?
- Protects skin against environmental pollution
- Firms your skin
- Hydrates the skin
- Removes dullness
- ABOUT THE PRODUCT: The Urban Skin Rx Hydrafirm + Brightening Serum is infused with hydrating, brightening, and firming ingredients that work together to improve visible signs of aging and uneven skin tone and texture. This fragrance-free, non-comedogenic serum leaves skin silky smooth and is an ideal mulltipurpose hydrator for all skin types, especially oily or acne-prone skin.
- WHY YOU NEED THIS: Formulated with key ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha-Arbutin, Hexapeptide-8, Lactic Acid, and Niacinamide, the Hydrafirm + Brightening Serum improves the appearance of fine lines, pores, and scarring, protects skin against environmental stressors, and firms and smooths skin to reveal a brighter, more even skin tone. Ideal for all skin types, including those suffering from dullness, uneven skin tone and texture, fine lines, excess oil, or dehydrated skin.
- HOW TO USE: Thoroughly cleanse skin and gently pat skin dry. Dispense 1-2 pumps of the HydraFirm + Brightening Serum and smooth over the face and neck area. Apply before moisturizers and thicker serums. Can be used daily in the morning or at night.
- Not suitable for people with acute skin conditions like eczema or rosacea
Urban Skin Rx Medispa Edition Reviews
Urban Skin’s Medispa Edition is formulated for those who want to eliminate blemishes and uneven skin tone. It includes Retinol Resurfacing Treatment Face Pads, which help rejuvenate skin cells. The product also helps cure fine lines and dark spots.
The formula fights fine lines, wrinkles, and dead skin cells with retinol, glucosamine, and Lactic Acid. Ascorbic Acid helps to lighten hyperpigmentation and brown spots. However, pregnant and/or nursing mothers are advised not to use the product as, for them, it may show adverse effects upon application.
Why Should You Buy Medispa Edition?
- Helps get rid of rough texture, large pores, and fine lines
- Cures dark spots and sun damage
- Exfoliates dead skin cells
- Cures hyper-pigmentation
- 100% vegan
- Not suitable for pregnant or nursing mothers
Urban Skin RX Even Tone Reviews
The Even Tone Smoothing Body Treatment by Urban Skin Rx is deemed helpful for people wanting smoother, more even-toned skin. The special formula of this product also enhances the appearance of Keratosis Pilaris, which is a condition that causes rough patches and small acne-like bumps on the skin.
Along with that, it is also claimed to diminish blemishes, dark spots, and signs of aging. The brand claims to use Kojic Acid while formulating this treatment, which provides it with antibacterial properties. However, this product is not suited for pregnant and nursing mothers’ use.
Why Should You Buy the Smoothing Body Treatment?
- Helps in getting an even skin tone
- Reduces blemishes
- Gives glowing skin from head toe
- 100% vegan
- ABOUT THE PRODUCT: The Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Smoothing Body Treatment is a high potency Glycolic Acid formula that delivers powerful exfoliation, revealing smoother, more even toned skin. This naturally-scented, fast-absorbing treatment improves the appearance of Keratosis Pilaris, body blemishes, dark spots, and multiple signs of aging. Free of parabens, fragrance, sulfates, and gluten. Not tested on animals. Vegan.
- WHY YOU NEED THIS: Formulated with key ingredients like 12% Glycolic Acid, 2% Kojic Acid, Retinol, Niacinamide, and Lactic Acid, the Even Tone Smoothing Body Treatment fades the appearance of dark spots, improves skin's tone and texture, and exfoliates to reveal smoother, healthier skin that glows from head to toe. Ideal for those looking to diminish the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture. Do not use while pregnant or nursing.
- HOW TO USE: Make sure skin is clean and dry before using. At night, apply 1-2 pumps on the desired treatment area. Massage into skin and let dry. If skin becomes excessively dry or irritated, begin using every other night.
- Not suitable for pregnant or nursing mothers
- Not for people with extremely sensitive skin
Vitaleyez Retinol + Vitamin C Complex Reviews
The Vitalayez Retinol+Vitamin C Complex produced by the Urban Skin Rx is specifically designed to help you get rid of dark circles. This complex also hydrates the aging eye, revealing brighter and healthier skin. The jojoba seed oil prevents the pores from clogging, and purified water hydrates the eye area. The presence of caffeine reduces the puffiness of the eyes.
Why Should You Buy Vitalayez Retinol+Vitamin C Complex?
- Helps get rid of puffiness
- Hydrates the delicate eye area
- Helps get rid of fine lines around the eye area
- Nourishes damaged, roughed or chapped skin
- Reduces redness and swelling
- ABOUT THE PRODUCT: The Urban Skin Rx Vitaleyez Retinol + Vitamin C Complex is a powerhouse under eye treatment that brightens dark circles and firms, smooths, and hydrates the aging eye area to reveal brighter, firmer, and more hydrated looking skin. This ultra-hydrating off-white cream has a light citrus scrent and absorbs completely.
- WHY YOU NEED THIS: Formulated with Vitamin C, Retinol, Alpha Arbutin, Caffeine, Arnica, and Peptides, the Vitaleyez Retinol + Vitamin C Complex improves the appearance of dark under eye circles, puffiness, and fine lines around the eye while hydrating the delicate eye area. Ideal for anyone with dark circles, puffiness, or fine lines around the eye area. Do not use while pregnant or nursing.
- HOW TO USE: After thoroughly cleansing, apply a generous amount to moist skin, massaging until the warming sensation dissipates. Wet hands and repeat massaging action. Leave on skin for 5-15 minutes, depending on skin's sensitivity. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and gently pat skin dry. Follow with a moisturizer if needed.
- Not suitable for pregnant or nursing mothers
Retinol Rapid Repair and Dark Spot Treatment
The Retinol Rapid Repair and Dark Spot Treatment help reduce hyperpigmentation and various signs of aging. It also evens the uneven skin tone and fades blemishes and scars, dark spots, fine lines, and pore size.
Why should you buy retinol rapid repair and dark spot treatment
- Improves the appearance of dark spots
- Helps improve texture and evens out skin tone
- Protects you from sun damage
- Reduces blemishes and scars
- Acts as an anti aging product
- Cures hyperpigmentation
- ABOUT THE PRODUCT: The Urban Skin Rx Retinol Rapid Repair and Dark Spot Treatment dramatically improves the appearance of uneven skin tone, scarring, dark spots, fine lines, and large pores. This fast-absorbing, fragrance-free treatment contains high levels of active ingredients that work together to target hyperpigmentation and combat visible signs of aging, revealing a healthy, even complexion.
- WHY YOU NEED THIS: Formulated with key ingredients like Kojic Acid, Retinol, and Niacinamide, the Retinol Rapid Repair and Dark Spot Treatment improves the appearance of dark marks, uneven skin tone and texture, fine lines and wrinkles, blemishes, scarring, and sun damage. Ideal for those suffering from uneven skin tone, dark marks, hyperpigmentation, and aging concerns such as fine lines and wrinkles. Do not use while pregnant or nursing.
- HOW TO USE: Thoroughly cleanse skin and pat dry. Apply sparingly over face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Begin by applying every other day until your skin shows improved tolerance. Use nightly or as directed by a physician. SUNBURN ALERT: This product contains a Retinol that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a daily SPF 30 or higher, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
- Not suitable for pregnant or nursing mothers.
- Anyone who does not have dark marks, hyperpigmentation, and uneven skin tone should abstain from using it.
Complexion Protection Moisturiser SPF 30
Urban Skin Sunscreen is a moisturizer that prevents the pores from clogging and helps tone and hydrate the complexion. It protects your skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. It also cures your skin of uneven tone and photodamage.
Why should you buy Complexion Protection Moisturiser SPF 30
- Provides ultimate sun protection
- Keeps the skin hydrated
- Ideal for all skin types
- ABOUT THE PRODUCT: The Urban Skin Rx Complexion Protection Moisturizer SPF 30 is a non pore-clogging moisturizer that tones and hydrates the complexion while providing advanced broad-spectrum sun protection. This sheer, lightweight cream feels luxurious and absorbs completely, leaving skin moisturized and protected.
- WHY YOU NEED THIS: Formulated with Squalane, Hyaluronic Acid, and Vitamin E, the Complexion Protection Moisturizer SPF 30 provides ultimate sun protection and daily hydration. This sheer formula leaves no white residue and is ideal for all skin types. Free of parabens, fragrance, and sulfates. Not tested on animals. Vegan.
- HOW TO USE: Apply liberally and evenly to all areas of the skin exposed to the sun 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours. Can be applied after the application of toning or treatment pads, serums, or gels.
- Takes a while to show effects
- Some people may get acne after using it
See Also: Heaux Cosmetics Reviews 2021 | The New Fetish?
Customer Insights | Urban Skin Rx Before and After
Kristen from California says, “One of my friends suggested Urban Skin Rx’s Hydrafirm+Brightening serum for my sensitive and acne-affected skin, and I am grateful ever since. The acne has not only been better, but I have gained smoother brighter skin. I wish this product were introduced to me sooner. The only issue is its price. But overall, it is a product worth trying.”
Gina from Washington DC writes, “ I am a college student and have to work late nights to meet my deadlines. I started noticing dark circles and fine lines caused due to stress and my hectic life. I came across Urban Skin Rx’s Vitalayez Retinol+Vitamin C Complex online. At first, I was hesitant to use it given the possible side effects, but today I cannot be more glad. Trust me guys, this is a wonderful product. I am in love with it!!”
FAQs | Urban Skin Rx Reviews
Do Urban Skin Rx Products Have Any Side Effects?
There are no side effects of the products of Urban Skin Rx, as professed by the brand. Some may experience mild skin irritation, but that is just your skin adjusting to a new environment. However, upon any discomfort or itching, we urge you to consult a dermatologist and stop using the product. Do a patch test first, if required.
Does Urban Skin Make Your Skin Peel?
No product of Urban Skin has severe adverse effects on your skin. Every product is safe and comes with no side effects. Some may experience mild changes in the skin, but nothing too dire has been reported yet.
Can You Use Urban Skin when You’re Pregnant?
Pregnant and nursing mothers are advised to abstain from some Urban Skin products like Smoothing Body Treatment, Dermapeel Smooth and Glow Treatment and Medispa Edition.
Can Urban Skin Reduce the Signs of Ageing?
Yes. Urban Skin has several products that help in reducing the signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles, etc. They also help in the exfoliation of your skin.
Can Urban Skin Protect Me from Sunburn?
Urban Skin products protect you from the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. It protects your skin from harmful environmental stresses like sunburn, dust, and pollution.
How Long Does Urban Skin Take to Show Results?
The results vary from person to person. You get to see improvements from the very first time you use an Urban Skin product. To get the best results, you need to wait for a couple of months.
Cessation | Urban Skin Rx Reviews
Our skin is the most efficient commando on an all-time duty as it is the first layer that defends our entire body. And we cannot risk harming it. Customers have trusted the Urban Skin Rx, and most of them have got their results. The brand gives you various options to choose from, be it in the categories, ingredients, or skin concerns. The products are safe and reliable and are way cheaper than many dermatological treatments.
Although they are expensive, Urban Skin Rx is gaining popularity day by day. Most of its products are not suitable for pregnant and nursing mothers. So, we recommend you to always consult a dermatologist when trying something new for your skin. I hope this report has helped you with your search and you no more require Urban Skin Rx reviews.
If you still have some queries or additional information that we may have missed out on, do comment your views, response, or questions below, and will get back to you shortly.